Win $500 with a Bosch Car Service
We have another great promotion for you with our partner Bosch this month.
Get your car serviced this month and go in the draw to win one of 15 gift cards valued $500 each!
Don’t miss out! Call Anthony’s Car and Head Centre today! (02) 6492 2442
Terms & Conditions
Australian Bosch Car Service Promotion – October 2015
Have your vehicle serviced or repaired at any Bosch Car Service workshop across Australia in the month of October and enter into a draw for a chance to win 1 of 15 Visa Gift Cards valued at $500 RRP each.
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion commences on 1st October 2015 and concludes at close of business on 31st October 2015 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged over 18 years, who submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (i.e. Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd) and Bosch Car Service workshops, agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, entrants must have their vehicle serviced or repaired at a Bosch Car Service workshop in Australia during the Promotional Period and enter the draw by filling in the promotional entry card at the Bosch Car Service workshop, including details such as name, address, contact telephone number, and drop it into the entry box at the Bosch Car Service workshop during the Promotional Period. Full payment of the vehicle service/repair must be received by the relevant Bosch Car Service workshop by the draw date to be eligible to claim a prize.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per qualifying service or repair.
- The draw will take place on 30th November 2015 at 9am (AEDST) at 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168 Australia. Winners will be notified in writing within (2) business days of the draw. Any NSW or SA winners will be published in The Australian on 14th December 2015.
- There will be fifteen (15) winners drawn. The first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn will each win a Visa gift card valued at $500 RRP. The total prize pool is $7,500, which is correct at the time of printing.
- Entrants must provide the original receipt (or a copy) from the Bosch Car Service workshop for each entry submitted if and when required by the Promoter to verify their entries in the Promotion and to claim a prize, if drawn. If an entrant does not comply with this requirement, the prize is forfeited and will be distributed by way of a second chance prize draw.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, or who breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical, postal disruptions or for any other reason.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be varied or taken as cash. If any of the prizes (or part of the prizes) is out of stock at the time of redemption, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another of equal value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. Any operating, repair or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are the sole responsibility of each winner. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- In the case that a prize is not claimed by 9am AEDST on 8th March 2016, a redraw will take place on 2nd February 2016 at 10am AEDST at Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, VIC 3168. Winners will be notified in writing within (2) business day of the draw. Any NSW or SA winners will be published in The Australian on 15th March 2016.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for any personal injury or property damage) in connection with this Promotion or any prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter and its officers, employees, related bodies corporate and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion and/or to disqualify any entrant, Subject to written directions from state regulatory bodies.
- At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168. Phone: 1300 30 70 37 ABN: 48 004 315 628. The promotion is being conducted by the Bosch Car Service Workshop Concepts department within the Automotive Aftermarket division.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/06666 ACT Permit No. TP15/07163 SA Permit No. T15/1489